EC 2203 DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
To learn the basic methods for the design of digital circuits and provide the fundamental
concepts used in the design of digital systems.
· To introduce basic postulates of Boolean algebra and shows the correlation between Boolean expressions
· To introduce the methods for simplifying Boolean expressions
· To outline the formal procedures for the analysis and design of combinational circuits and sequential circuits
· To introduce the concept of memories and programmable logic devices.
· To illustrate the concept of synchronous and asynchronous sequential circuits
UNIT I MINIMIZATION TECHNIQUES AND LOGIC GATES
UNIT II COMBINATIONAL CIRCUITS
UNIT III SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS
UNIT IV MEMORY DEVICES
UNIT V SYNCHRONOUS AND ASYNCHRONOUS SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS
1. M. Morris Mano, Digital Design, 3rd Edition, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., 2003 / Pearson Education (Singapore) Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2003.
2. S. Salivahanan and S. Arivazhagan, Digital Circuits and Design, 3rd Edition., Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2006
1. John F.Wakerly, Digital Design, Fourth Edition, Pearson/PHI, 2006
2. John.M Yarbrough, Digital Logic Applications and Design, Thomson Learning, 2002.
3. Charles H.Roth. Fundamentals of Logic Design, Thomson Learning, 2003.
4. Donald P.Leach and Albert Paul Malvino, Digital Principles and Applications, 6th Edition, TMH, 2003.
5. William H. Gothmann, Digital Electronics, 2nd Edition, PHI, 1982.
6. Thomas L. Floyd, Digital Fundamentals, 8thEdition, Pearson Education Inc, New Delhi, 2003
7. Donald D.Givone, Digital Principles and Design, TMH, 2003
EC2203 QUESTION BANK(UNIT I- V) : CLICKHERE | LINK2 FOR QB | LINK 3 FOR QB |
EC2203 SUBJECT NOTES(UNIT I- V): - CLICKHERE
EC2203 QUESTION PAPER COLLECTION : | NOV/DEC 2009 | APRIL/MAY 2010 |
EC2203 2 MARKS WITH ANSWERS : clickhere